Print out the Target Coupon Policy and have on hand in your coupon binder – for easy reference!
Here are some of the key points from Target’s Coupon Policy:
- Target will accept one store coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon on the same item (unless either coupon prohibits it)
- The coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
- Internet coupons are accepted as long as they have a clear and scannable barcode.
- Target does not accept internet coupons that are for free items with no purchase requirements.
- Mobile coupons are accepted by having the cashier scan the coupon barcode – then all applicable coupons are applied.
- Only one BOGO coupon will be accepted per two items purchased. Additional cents off coupons cannot be applied to the second items purchased.
- Target does not accept coupons from other retailers.
- See the Target Coupon Policy for all the details.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please refer to our Disclosure Policy.