This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please see our Disclosure Policy.
A little more about it:
- Programmable bread machine bakes 1-, 1-1/2-, and 2-pound loaves
- 12 preprogrammed menu options; 3 crust settings; 13-hour delay-start timer
- Viewing window; removable lid, pan, and paddle for quick cleanup
- Stay-cool handles; measuring cup, measuring spoon, and recipes included
- Measures 18 by 12-1/5 by 15 inches
If you want to go a step up to the next model, the Cuisinart CBK-200 2-Pound Convection Automatic Breadmaker is also on a great sale: regularly $235 it is now $101.27.
What it does:
- Programmable bread machine with convection fan adjusts speed and timing for foolproof results
- 16 preset menu options including Low Carb, Gluten-Free, and Artisan Dough settings
- 3 crust colors and 3 loaf sizes; over 100 bread, dough, sweet cake, and jam combinations
- Audible tone indicates when to add mix-ins; 12-hour delay-start timer; power-failure backup
- Measures 18 by 12-1/5 by 14-7/8 inches; 3-year limited warranty
Both items ship FREE.