This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please see our Disclosure Policy.
Celebrate the 3rd annual Worldwide on H25 in Ogden on Tuesday, August 7th (that’s tomorrow)! There will be tons of FREE entertainment, so make sure you check it out!
Held in conjunction with the Tour of Utah, The Ogden Municipal Park will host kids activities all day, including:
- Mayoral Community Fun Ride at 10:45 (must have a helmet, and FREE helmets will be given away just prior to the ride)
- Bike Rodeo from 12 pm to 2 pm
- GOAL Foundations Kids Zone from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Here’s what you can expect at Worldwide on H25
- The Parade of Nations will start at 5 pm at the Ogden Amphitheater right after the Tour of Utah presentations.
- Entertainment will be provided in 15-minute segments by folk dancers representing Columbia, Costa Rica, Croatia, France, India, Kenya and Indonesia from 6 pm to 8:30 pm
- Twenty local independent restaurants will offer a variety of cuisines. Purchase $1 food tickets.
- Beverages will also be available for purchase