Want more awesome deals on Utah Events? Join our Facebook Group!
This pass has a lot of great variety, so you can try out some of Salt Lake’s awesome museums, Hogle Zoo, The Lion House Pantry Restaurant, and more! As a side note, I recently spent an hour in the Natural History Museum of Utah, and that place is AMAZING. I can’t wait to go back and spend at least half a day.
- $70 for one 365-day Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass for a child, aged 3–12 (a $80 value) **$66 on sale, which is $5.08 per attraction**
- $80 for one 365-day Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass for an adult (a $85 value) **Which is $6.15 per attraction**
- $75 for one 365-day Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass for a senior, aged 65+ (a $75 value) **$71 on sale, which is $5.46 per attraction**
This would be an AWESOME gift for a family! The Connect Pass grants admission to 14 Salt Lake attractions:
- Hogle Zoo
- Discovery Gateway: The Children’s Museum of Utah
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts
- Tracy Aviary
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Thanksgiving Point (includes both the Gardens & Museum of Ancient Life)
- Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point
- Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort (good for a Scenic Foot Passenger Tram Ride)
- Clark Planetarium with an IMAX ticket
- Utah’s Olympic Park (choice one Adventure Course or one Guided Park Tour
- Red Butte Garden
- Natural History Museum of Utah at the Rio Tinto Center
- The Lion House Pantry Restaurant (one Pioneer Meal)
- The Leonardo at Library Square
Each pass is good for one use at each venue.