Want more awesome deals on Utah Events? Join our Facebook Group!
This pass has a lot of great variety, so you can try out some of Salt Lake’s awesome museums, Hogle Zoo, The Lion House Pantry Restaurant, and more! As a side note, I recently spent some time in the Natural History Museum of Utah, and that place is AMAZING. I can’t wait to go back and spend at least half a day.
This special pricing is good through June 3.
- $70 for one 365-day Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass for a child, aged 3–12 (a $80 value) **$66 on sale, which is $5.08 per attraction**
- $80 for one 365-day Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass for an adult (a $85 value) **Which is $6.15 per attraction**
- $75 for one 365-day Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass for a senior, aged 65+ (a $75 value) **$71 on sale, which is $5.46 per attraction**
HINT: The promo codes Groupon have been putting out have NOT been valid with this deal, so this could be the best price we’ll see this year.
This would be an AWESOME gift for a family! The Connect Pass grants admission to 14 Salt Lake attractions:
- Hogle Zoo
- Discovery Gateway: The Children’s Museum of Utah
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts
- Tracy Aviary
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Thanksgiving Point (includes both the Gardens & Museum of Ancient Life)
- Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point
- Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort (good for a Scenic Foot Passenger Tram Ride)
- Clark Planetarium with an IMAX ticket
- Utah’s Olympic Park (choice one Adventure Course or one Guided Park Tour
- Red Butte Garden
- Natural History Museum of Utah at the Rio Tinto Center
- The Lion House Pantry Restaurant (one Pioneer Meal)
- The Leonardo at Library Square
Each pass is good for one use at each venue.