This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please see our Disclosure Policy.
If you will be needing ink anytime soon – you may want to consider getting an entirely NEW printing system for about the same price as replacing your cartridges. This Kodak Wireless All-In-One printer is regularly over $110 – being sold for $39.99!!! The shipping adds on another $4.95 – still a killer deal. You can compare on Amazon for $89.99.
- 2.4” color LCD display
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n built-in
- 32ppm B&W, 30ppm color printing
- 27cpm B&W, 26cpm color copying
- Print from your smartphone, tablet or computer with the Pic Flick app, Google Cloud Print or KODAK Email Print Service
- 150 page high capacity paper tray
- 30-page auto-document feeder
- Automatic 2-sided printing
- 33.6kbps faxing
- 1200dpi optical scanning
- USB 2.0 high speed port
- Windows XP (SP2) and Up, Microsoft OS 10.4.8 and Up compatible
- Black & White ink cartridge
- Color ink cartridge
Find the Kodak Wireless All-In-One printer under the “Wireless” tab.