Tickets are valued at $45, but I’ve found a discount for you!
The Lantern Fest One Adult Admission for $29.00 (valued at $45)
Event day info:
Gates open at 4:30pm. Sunset is at 8:40pm and launch should take place around 9:55pm. Lanterns will fly when the sun goes down and the Fire Marshall gives approval. Be sure to arrive early enough to park, check-in and find a place to enjoy the event.
- Admission includes entry to the festival, a lantern, a marker, a lighter, and a s’mores kit.
- The Lantern Fest takes inspiration from the ancient Asian tradition of releasing lanterns into the air to honor a loved one, bring about good fortune, or symbolize a new beginning. The nighttime event is open to all ages, with registrants 16 and older receiving their own lantern and other freebies. Though the lanterns are flame retardant, there will be fire-safety professionals on hand just in case; though they’re biodegradable, the event’s lantern chasers generally recover 99% of those released. After the lanterns are lit and sent skyward, participants can spend the rest of their evening visiting food trucks, making s’mores, taking in live music, or shopping for handmade wares from local vendors.
Things to bring:
- Blankets + chairs
- Layers (sweaters, jackets) for the evening
- Cash + cards for snacks + drinks
- Your dancing shoes!
- Snacks & Waters ok. NO coolers or alcohol. Bags are checked.
- These are adult tickets only, to buy a kids ticket, add it to your cart at checkout on the Lantern Fest website
- No cash value
- May not be combined with other offers or discounts
- No alcohol or coolers permitted. Snacks and waters are okay
- Online redemption required. Redeem by CLICKING HERE
- Purchased voucher expires on Sept 29th, 2018 (the day of the event)