Have you heard of Gizmo watches for kids? I think they are a fun for your younger child! My friends child has one because she walks home from school sometimes alone. They both come in Pink or Blue!
LG Gizmo Kid-Friendly Wearables for $29.99 or $34.99 (Refurbished)
The $34.99 Style:
- Dedicated Call Button
- LED Status Indicators
- Auto Answer Function
- Android and iOS Compatible
Kids will be kids… but parents can still have peace of mind. The GizmoPal 2 provides reliable ways to keep track of your children, with simple two-way calling so you can be in touch at all times. Built strong and sturdy, the GizmoPal 2 is made to take on every adventure—and your kids will never want to go anywhere without it.
Real-Time Location Tracking
Give your kids their independence while knowing where they are at all times.
Your child can receive and make calls too… from up to 4 contacts! Auto-answers calls after 10 seconds.
The bendable, colorful wristband also has a bright LED, making this device comfortable and fun for kids to wear. 3 LED light indicators show battery status, call status, and signal strength.
The $29.99 Style:
- Stay connected to your child with the GizmoPal by LG
- A wearable for children ages 4 and up, GizmoPal can easily make and receive calls with a single button
- Locate the GizmoPal on a map from your smartphone running iOS or Android
- Made with a kid-friendly design, GizmoPal is water resistant, durable and fun to wear
- Two way calling