This would be so fun! Midway is one of my very favorite places in Utah. I absolutely adore that little town! And the Homestead Resort is lovely. Did you know you can enjoy a fun horse drawn sleigh ride around the Wasatch State Park and make a stop halfway at the North Pole. You will be invited inside to spend some time with Santa, himself in his humble home. After your time with Santa, get back onto a sleigh and enjoy the rest of your ride as your make your way back to the start.
YAY! This is the best price I’ve seen on this! Use code WOW25 to get 25% off one unit per transaction. You can use the code up to 3 times per account. The code is good only through December 6.
- Santa Sleigh Ride for One: Valid December 1 to December 23 for $19 *$14.25 after code WOW25*
Santa Sleigh Ride for Two: Valid December 1 to December 23 for $35Sold out Santa Sleigh Ride for Four: Valid December 1 to December 23 for $69Sold out
- Bring your camera to take a photo with Santa
- Daytime or nighttime group sleigh rides at the Homestead Resort available
- Santa rides are group rides, not private. If you would like a private Santa ride please call. If you have a Groupon or other coupon you can upgrade to a private Santa sleigh ride by choosing the private sleigh choice when booking online.
- Sleighs seat up to 14 people
- Snacks and Hot Chocolate will be available for purchase after the ride.
- Approximate ride time will be approximately 25 minutes
- Open: Dec. 1st-2nd, Dec. 8th-9th, Dec. 14th-16th, and Dec. 18-23rd
- Book early as ride times sell out quickly! The Santa Sleigh ride is very popular. Of course- Who wouldn’t want to go for a horse drawn sleigh ride to see Santa Claus. Way better than a visit in the mall.
- Upgrades available at booking
- Taxes included
- Purchased voucher expires on December 23, 2017
Children over the age of 3 need a voucher. Make sure you take blankets to stay warm! If there’s no snow, they’ll use a buggy or wagon instead. You can purchase as many vouchers as you want to give as gifts, too!