This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please see our Disclosure Policy.
In May 2011, Rite Aid updated and published a new Rite Aid Coupon Acceptance Policy. I would suggest printing out this coupon policy and putting it in your coupon binder – for easy reference!
A couple of key items from the policy are:
- Rite Aid will accept internet/print at home coupons up to the equivalent of $5.00 off.
- Buy One Get One Free coupons cannot be used in conjunction with a Buy One Get One Free promotion.
- In the event that a coupon value exceeds the price of an item – Rite Aid will accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item.
- When returning a product that a coupon was used one – Rite Aid will not return the coupon and will not refund cash for the value of the coupon.
- See the Rite Aid Coupon Acceptance Policy for the rest of the details.