This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please see our Disclosure Policy.
Print out Walgreens Coupon Policy and keep it in your coupon binder for easy reference!
Here are some of the key points:
- The number of manufacturer coupons (including Register Reward manufacturer coupons) cannot exceed the number of items purchased.
- In the event that an items selling price is less that the value of the coupon – the coupon will be accepted in exchange for the selling price of the item. This also applies when the selling price is reduced by a Walgreens store coupon – the manufacturer’s coupon is exchanged for the remaining amount owed for the item.
- For each single item purchased, Walgreens will accept one manufacturer’s coupon and one Walgreens store coupon.
- There is a limit of one Register Reward printed per offer per customer per transaction.
- Valid internet/print at home coupons are accepted.
- Customers redeeming a register reward against the same offer may not receive another Register Reward.
- The Register Reward coupon value cannot exceed the total purchase amount.
- See Walgreens Coupon Policy for the rest of the details.