This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please see our Disclosure Policy.
Print out Walmart’s Coupon Policy and put in your coupon binder – for easy reference!
Here are some of the key points:
- Other store catalinas will be accepted only if they are for a specific item and if they say manufacturer’s coupon and have the remit info in fine print or on the back of the coupon. Catalinas (including Register Rewards, etc.) for dollars off the total purchase – will not be accepted.
- Any coupon overage will be applied to the rest of your transaction.
- Competitor’s store coupons will be accepted if the coupon has the specified item listed for a specified price and has an expiration date.
- Internet BOGO coupons and competitor’s BOGO coupons will be accepted if a specified price is listed.
- There is no limit on the number of coupons per transaction.
- Walmart does not accept coupons for dollars off or percentage off a total basket purchase.
- Walmart does not accept internet print at home coupons that does not require a purchase (coupons for free items).
- See the Walmart’s Coupon Policy for all the details.