This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please see our Disclosure Policy.
Wow! This is a nice kick off to a holiday weekend – and just in time for football season! A 40″ Westinghouse LCD Flatscreen for $299.99 (look under the big pink “Wireless” tab). You can do a quick comparison and check out reviews on the brand, here on Amazon.
- 40” full High Definition 1080p TV
- Super slim profile for an easy fit in any space or wall
- Energy Star approved
- Stereo sound: 2 speakers 3W per channel (6W total)
- A Green conscious TV
- Lightweight for a lower transportation carbon footprint
- Cartons are recycled and recyclable and are printed with soy-based inks
- Westinghouse Digital LED TVs contain no Mercury and Lead
- Screen Fit Modes: Standard/Fill/Overscan
- Screen enhancement technologies include: Progressive Scan, 3D Noise Reduction, Inverse 3:2 Pull Down, De-Interlacing, 3D Adaptive Comb Filter
- Selectable Color Temperature: 3 Presets
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Native Contrast Ratio: 4,000:1
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal 178° / Vertical 178°
- Wall Mount: VESA 400mm x 400mm
- NTSC/ATSC Tuner
- Connections: 1x Antenna (RF), 1x Composite RCA, 1x Component RCA, 3x HDMI, 1x Coax Digital Audio, 1x USB, 1x VGA, 1x PC Audio, 1x Headphone mini-jack
- AC Power: 110~240V 60Hz
- Power Consumption (max): 140 watt
- Power Consumption (stand by): <1 watt
- Dimensions w/ stand (WxHxD): 38.3 x 26.8 x 10.1″
- Weight w/ stand: 33.5 lbs.
- Dimensions without stand (WxHxD): 38.3 x 24.3 x 2″
- Weight without stand: 27 lbs.