This is a great gift idea for any kid age 0-12! Right now, you can get an amazing deal on a one or two-year subscription to Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies Magazines for as low as only $3.75 (reg. $20)! Kids will love learning about different animals, plus it will help them get in their daily reading with interesting non-fiction material.
Use code NOW25 through 2/20 to get 25% off! You can use the code 3 times, and it will be applied to one unit per transaction.
- One-year digital subscription to Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies magazine ($19.95 value) for $5 *$3.75 after code*
- One-year print subscription to Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies magazine ($29.95 value) for $14.95 *$11.21 after code*
- Two-year print subscription to Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies magazine ($59.90 value) for $29.95 *$22.46 after code*
- One-Year Print & Digital Subscription to Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies ($49.90 value) for $19.95 *14.96 after code*
- Two-Year Print & Digital Subscription to Zoobooks, Zootles or Zoobies ($99.80 value) for $34.95 *26.21 after code*
Here’s more information on the Zoobooks, Zootles, and Zoobies magazines:
“Zoobooks (ages 6-12) is the everything-you-wanted-to-know-but-didn’t-know-where-to-look children’s resource for animals. Each issue delves into topics such as anatomy, habitat, socialization, and reproduction – all on a single animal or animal group – in a vibrant, easy-to-understand way.
Zootles (ages 3-6) introduces readers to new animals and nurtures an emerging reader’s love of learning. Each book features language and conceptual skills just right for pre-schoolers, while sharing amazing facts, photos, illustrations, stories, and poems about animals in the wild. Plus each book comes with a read-aloud audio version that can be downloaded from the web.
Zoobies (ages 0-3) is full of animal fun for little ones! Zoobies is written and sized right to be shared with infants and toddlers. Read aloud to your little one and read Zoobies together. Watch your little learner’s eyes light up as they learn about the animal kingdom.”