I love cooking in a Dutch Oven when we are camping, or even in the backyard in the summer. This is a super HOT price!
Ozark Trail 5QT Dutch Oven $18.32
- Your cast iron cookware can be used on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
- Note: On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
- Note: Use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
- Note: Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning on your cast iron cookware.
- Note: Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning finish and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
- Note: Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to it just before adding food to prevent sticking.
- Note: Cookware handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
Score free 2-day shipping on most orders of $35 or more! You can also select free store pickup on many items, which might even be available the same day. Shipping starts at $5.99 for orders under $35.