Seven Peaks in Provo is now Splash Summit Waterpark! They are now open and you can get discounted 2020 Season Passes. I don’t know how long these will be available so grab yours now!
There are now TWO options to purchase these 2020 Season Passes.
Current Groupon deal – Use code SAVE at checkout to get 25% off through 8/3/20.
- Purchase from Funsaver. Their passes are always $23.99 (reg $39.99) – You can buy up to 20 passes at this price.
- Purchase from Groupon..
- Season-Pass Admission Ticket for One for $30 (reg $39.99) – Only $22.50 after code SAVE
- Season-Pass Admission Ticket for Two for $60 (reg $79.98) – Only $45 after code SAVE, $22.50 each
- Season-Pass Admission Ticket for Four for $120 (Reg $159.96) – Only $90 after code SAVE, $22.50 each
Discount Season Passes
- 2020 Season Pass $30.00 (reg $39.99) – Only $24.00 after code SAVE
- 2020 Season Pass for TWO $60.00 (reg $79.98) – Only $48.00 after code SAVE – $24.00 each
- 2020 Season Pass for FOUR $120.00 (reg $159.96) – Only $96.00 after code SAVE – $24.00 each
Single-Day Admission Ticket for Adults
- Single-Day Admission Ticket for One Adult $15.00 (reg $21.99) – Only $11.25 after code SAVE
- Single-Day Admission Ticket for Two Adults $30.00 (reg $43.98) – Only $22.50 after code SAVE, $11.25 each
- Single-Day Admission Ticket for Four Adults $60.00 (reg $87.96) – Only $45.00 after code SAVE, $11.25 each
Single-Day Admission Ticket for Children
- Single-Day Admission Ticket for One Child $10.00 (reg $14.99) – Only $7.50 after code SAVE
- Single-Day Admission Ticket for Two Children $20.00 (reg $29.98) – Only $15.00 after code SAVE, $7.50 each
- Single-Day Admission Ticket for Four Children $40.00 (reg $59.96) – Only $30.00 after code SAVE,- $7.50 each
What You’ll Get
- Season runs from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Season pass includes unlimited visits to Splash Summit Waterpark
- Adult tickets valid for guests 48” and taller; child tickets valid for guests under 48”; season-pass ticket valid for ages 3 and older
- Daily tickets purchased online valid all season long, any day; they also allow to skip the line
- Parking information: daily and season-pass parking available for fee
- Lockers available? yes
- Other amenities: tube rental; food; shop with sunscreen, sunglasses, snacks, and more; cabana rental
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 8, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at listed locations. Limit 10 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased.
Slide into summer fun at Splash Summit Waterpark! Formerly known as Seven Peaks, Splash Summit is Utah’s largest waterpark with more than 15 water attractions including five drop slides, a 500,000-gallon wave pool and so much more. There’s something for guests of all ages at Splash Summit. Enjoy the updated park with warmer waters, ample seating and shade, new menu options and much more! Summer fun starts here!