Seven Peaks in Provo is now Splash Summit Waterpark! They are now open and you can get discounted 2020 Season Passes. I don’t know how long these will be available so grab yours now!
Update: Use code SALE3 at checkout to get an extra 20% off. This code can be used up to 3 times per account and is good on any one item. Ends 7/6.
Discount Season Passes
- 2020 Season Pass $25.00 (reg $39.99) – Only $20 after code
- 2020 Season Pass for TWO $50.00 (reg $79.98) – Only $40 after code – $20 each
- 2020 Season Pass for FOUR $80.00 (reg $159.96) – Only $64.00 after code – $16.00 each
Single-Day Admission Ticket for Adults
- Single-Day Admission Ticket for One Adult $15.00 (reg $21.99) – Only $11 after code
- Single-Day Admission Ticket for Two Adults $30.00 (reg $43.98) – Only $24 after code – $12 each
- Single-Day Admission Ticket for Four Adults $60.00 (reg $87.96) – Only $48.00 after code – $12 each
Single-Day Admission Ticket for Children
- Single-Day Admission Ticket for One Child $10.00 (reg $14.99) – Only $8 after code
- Single-Day Admission Ticket for Two Children $20.00 (reg $29.98) – Only $16.00 after code – $8 each
- Single-Day Admission Ticket for Four Children $40.00 (reg $59.96) – Only $32.00 after code – $8 each
What You’ll Get
- Season runs from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Season pass includes unlimited visits to Splash Summit Waterpark
- Adult tickets valid for guests 48” and taller; child tickets valid for guests under 48”; season-pass ticket valid for ages 3 and older
- Daily tickets purchased online valid all season long, any day; they also allow to skip the line
- Parking information: daily and season-pass parking available for fee
- Lockers available? yes
- Other amenities: tube rental; food; shop with sunscreen, sunglasses, snacks, and more; cabana rental
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 8, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at listed locations. Limit 10 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased.
Slide into summer fun at Splash Summit Waterpark! Formerly known as Seven Peaks, Splash Summit is Utah’s largest waterpark with more than 15 water attractions including five drop slides, a 500,000-gallon wave pool and so much more. There’s something for guests of all ages at Splash Summit. Enjoy the updated park with warmer waters, ample seating and shade, new menu options and much more! Summer fun starts here!