This post may contain affiliate links. If you click a link and purchase, I will earn a commission with no additional cost to you. For more information please see our Disclosure Policy.
Print out this Smith’s Coupon Policy (released May 2011) to put in your coupon binder and have on hand for easy reference!
Here are some key points from the policy:
- Store Management has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of any coupon.
- An Electronic Digital Manufacturer Coupon (loadable coupon) and a paper manufacturer coupon cannot be used on the same item.
- A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon may be used on the same item.
- When running double coupon promotions, the following coupons will not be doubled: free coupons, store and Kroger coupons, catalinas, electronic digital coupons (loadable coupons), and anything prohibited by law.
- Only one store coupon may be used per item.
- Internet coupons that do not scan properly, are blurry, are out of proportion, or appear to be altered in any way – may not be accepted.
- See the Smith’s Coupon Policy for more details.