I’m so excited about this giveaway and this event! This will be the second year that I’ve attended the Utah Renaissance Faire. We had a blast going last year, you should come too!
What is the Utah Renaissance Faire? It is a fun event located at Thanksgiving point on Aug 26th and 27th. There will be food, entertainment, vendors and more!
Special performances of Anthony and Cleopatra, free to the public, will be presented both nights by Grassroots Shakespeare.
- The world famous Knights of Mayhem, with local favorite, Charlie Andrews, who is the eight time and current reigning world champion jouster will present full contact jousting and demonstrations of horsemanship.
- After the evening jousting match, a Medieval feast will be held at 7 pm both nights with VIP seating for the jousting contest, authentic medieval music, a five course meal and live entertainment.
- There will be a wide variety of performers, artisans and vendors.
- Vocal and instrumental groups will perform Renaissance music.
- Theatrical performers will portray historical characters such as Shakespeare, Leonardo da Vinci, Galileo, Gutenberg and other figures from the Renaissance era.
- The Royal Court will include a king and queen, nobles, jester and jugglers.
- “Birds of Prey” one of the best shows in the state, will be presented by Ben Woodruff, Lehi Hutchings Museum Director
- Other talented performers will entertain, such as horse vaulters, combat actors and puppeteers.
- Pirates, witches, fairies, and other mythical characters will also enhance the Faire.
- Talented artisans will present their crafts and skills, such as pottery, bread making, candle making, blacksmiths, weaving and spinning, stained glass, leather work, woodcarving, weaving, millinery, face painting, hairstyling, and more.
- A wide variety of food and merchandise will be provided by vendors.
- Family friendly fun and education for the whole family!
Military discount of 50% is only for tickets bought at the gate (see details on the site).
$25 Family Pass (ages 6 and up)
Valid for up to 6 people in an immediate family.
Adults (ages 12 through 64)
Students (with valid ID)
Seniors (ages 65+)
Children (ages 6-11)
Children (ages 5 and under)
For further information, please go to https://www.utahrenfaire.org.