Holy smokes, friends. This is incredible! You no longer need to go shopping on Black Friday. I’m serious!
Here’s what Duncan Mac Naugton of Walmart said, “Black Friday is our Super Bowl and we plan to win.” Oh yeah! This means YOU can win, too because everyone can now get their shopping done early and then stay home and enjoy their families on Thanksgiving. How cool is that?
They’ll be lowering the prices on popular toys and electronics and even price matching 100 of the best Black Friday offers from Target, Toys R’ Us and Best Buy! Already purchased your items, this shouldn’t be a problem because you should be able to take them in to Walmart to get Gift Cards for the different between your purchase price and the Friday sale price!
**Just a heads up. This isn’t a Price Matching Event. You will NOT be able to Price Match items from other ads. But they will be LOWERING THE PRICE to Match other retailers Black Friday Prices.
So head into the store if you’re out and about and want to brave the crowds, or simply stay at home and shop online! We’ll provide links to you to all the very best deals, which will include:
- LeapPad 2 – WAS: $79, NEW PRICE: $39.99
- Little Tikes Cozy Coupe – WAS: $49.87, NEW PRICE: $34.99
- Nerf Rebel Cross Bow – WAS: $19.88, NEW PRICE: $11.99
- Monopoly Board Game – WAS: $7.77, NEW PRICE: $5
- Hot Wheels Single Car – WAS: .97 cents, NEW PRICE: .60 cents
- LG 50″ HDTV – WAS: $598, NEW PRICE: $448
- Skylanders and Infinity Starter Packs – WAS: $74.96, NEW PRICE: $37
- Select PS4 and Xbox One Video Games such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14 and Battlefield 4 – WAS: $59.96, NEW PRICE: $49
I’m sure you’ll also see Amazon joining in on these prices. We’ll keep you posted as to what we find out!