Do you follow Six Sisters’ Stuff? I ADORE them! They are the cutest most down to earth people I know. And I love that they share recipes and ideas for REAL people on their site.
I was lucky enough to get my hands on their newest book 12 Days of Christmas with Six Sisters’ Stuff when it came out and I have to tell you I am loving it. I love their fun ideas for the family for Christmas.
This book includes recipes of course, but it includes a TON more!
- 12 Family Traditions
- 12 Homemade Gifts
- 12 Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 12 Christmas Decorating Projects
- 12 Neighbor Gift Ideas
- 12 Ways to Make Christmas a Breeze
- 12 Quick and Easy Dinners for Busy Families
- 12 Christmas Party Themes
- 12 Days of Christmas for Your “True Love”
- 12 Spectacular Christmas Treats
- 12 Days of Giving Back
- 12 Christmas Brunch Recipes
One lucky reader will win a copy of 12 Days of Christmas with Six Sisters’ Stuff directly from the sisters themselves. To enter, just comment below and share your favorite Holiday Tradition.
Then fill out the rafflecopter below. The more you do, the more entries you will get. Good luck!