This giveaway is sponsored by My Natural Family. All opinions are my own.
One of my favorite essential oils is Wild Orange. I use it at least a couple of times a week. One, because it is a little less expensive than some of the other essential oils out there. And two, because it is just plain GREAT!
doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil is cold-pressed from the orange peel, wild orange is excellent for energizing and revitalizing. It is also commonly used as an effective tool for uplifting mood, as well as for its wonderful citrus aroma.
Helps with Anxiety, Depression, Nausea, and Toxemia.
What are some doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil uses?
- Excellent for disinfecting and killing fungus and pathogens
- Effective against colds and flu, and is highly recommended for use during the onset of sickness
- Supports the elimination toxins from the body, while stimulating the lymphatic system
- Energizing, uplifting and sedative due to instilling feelings of peace
- Powerful to use in the treatment of anorexia
- Can be effective as an anti-cancer agent due to Wild Orange’s main constituent, limonene, which has powerful anti-cancer activity
I love using it to help lift my mood by diffusing it in the air with my Essential Oil Diffuser. Plus it helps to kill germs so it is one of those oils I want to have in the house for sure as we are headed into the cold and flu season!
Lately my favorite thing is to add it to my daily chocolate protein shake! Yummo!! Not only does it make my protein shake taste like a chocolate orange (seriously, so yummo) but I get all those extra benefits of the oil! Win-Win!!
One of you lucky readers will win your own bottle of doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil from My Natural Family!
To enter just comment below. Let me know if you have used orange oil before. What do you love most about it or what makes you excited to try this oil out?
Then enter in the rafflecopter below.