Dinnertime is one of my favorite “family moments” of the day and I want to enjoy it. The easier it is to get my family to the table without feeling a little crazy to get it on the table – the better. When we sit down and I am relaxed because dinner prep/planning was smooth I can enjoy my family so much more. I won the Cook’n Recipe Organizer in a giveaway a couple months ago. I love it so much and I’m happy to announce that I am able to give away a copy to my wonderful readers! It’s like having your own cookbook personalized to the recipes you want to keep. Anytime you find a great recipe online – click your “Cook’n” button on your browser and automatically add it to your book. (If you got “Food on the Table” you can add your favorite recipes to this permanent book for yourself.)
*One great feature I love is changing how many you want to serve and it automatically does the math for you.
With Cook’n Recipe Organizer, you can:
- Capture Internet Recipes with Just One Click
- Make Menus
- Search Recipes Online
- Create and Organize a Shopping List
- Customize Your Recipes and Cookbooks with Themes That Are Colorful
- Email Recipes to Your Family and Friends
- Analyze Nutritional Values
- Sync Your Recipes with Your iPhone or Android So You Can Access Them in the Kitchen (Coming in June.)
- Receive a Cookbook FREE with Your Purchase
- Install it on Multiple Computers at Home For Just One Price
- AND MUCH MORE!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I received one or more products above for free. But my opinions are 100% mine.
we love chicken parmesan
I love my grandma’s chili and my grandma and grandpa’s egg rolls. Mmmmm
“Quiche Lorraine”! Quick and easy to make and so yummy!