Yay! Right now you can get an Amazon Fire TV for $79, a savings of $20 off the regular price of $99!
I have an Amazon Fire TV and also an Apple TV and I MUCH prefer the Amazon Fire TV. My kids also love it because they can play apps on it!
The capabilities that is has are much greater, and it goes well of course with Amazon Prime (a feature you can’t get on Apple TV). I honestly believe it is the best way to turn your TV into a smart TV, and HIGHLY recommend it. It would make a great Christmas gift for the entire family! Check out all the features HERE.
- Massive selection—Over 200,000 TV episodes and movies, millions of songs, and hundreds of games.
- Free 30-day Prime trial—Unlimited access to thousands of popular movies and TV shows including exclusive content from HBO and titles like Downton Abbey.
- Voice search that actually works—Simply say the name of what you want to watch and start enjoying in seconds
- Tiny box, huge specs—Fast quad-core processor, 2 GB of memory, dedicated GPU, plus 1080p HD video and Dolby Digital Plus surround sound
- Easy to set up and use—Pre-registered to your Amazon account so you can enjoy favorite titles and personalized recommendations
- Instant streaming—Exclusive new feature ASAP predicts what movies and TV episodes you’ll want to watch and buffers them for playback before you hit play
- Perfect for parents—Amazon FreeTime lets you easily limit screen time and create personalized profiles just for kids
- Great for gaming, too—Play blockbuster titles like Minecraft-Pocket Edition, The Walking Dead, and Monsters University, plus free games and Amazon exclusives. Paid games start from just 99 cents.