Look at this price!
AncestryDNA tells a more complete story of you. See different regions that make up your ethnicity estimate, learn the history of the areas from ancient to modern times, and even discover surprising facts about locations and the people who called those places home.
AncestryDNA: Genetic Ethnicity Test, Ethnicity Estimate, AncestryDNA Test Kit for $59 (Reg. $99) + Free Shipping! *Black Friday*
- A FEW SIMPLE STEPS: Discover your DNA story with our easy-to-follow instructions. Simply activate your DNA kit online and return your saliva sample in the prepaid package to our state-of-the-art lab. In roughly six to eight weeks, your results will be ready online.
- TOP-SELLING CONSUMER DNA TEST: From your origins in over 1,000 regions to the most connections to living relatives, no other DNA test kit delivers an experience as unique and interactive as an AncestryDNA® kit.
- PRECISE ETHNICITY AND LIVING RELATIVES: A more precise ethnicity estimate with greater geographic detail and in-depth historical insights connect you to the places in the world where your story started—from unique regions to living relatives.
- BUILD A FAMILY TREE: Combine what you learn from your DNA with an Ancestry® subscription, for access to millions of family trees and billions of records, for even more insight into your genealogy and origins.
- PROTECTING PRIVACY: When you send your DNA kit to us, we employ industry-standard security measures in every stage of our process, work to protect your data, and give you control over it—with data encryption, secure databases, and easy-to-use controls.
Walmart is offering free shipping on all orders of $35+, and many items will be eligible for free next-day delivery or store pickup. You might also want to take advantage of the new Walmart+ membership. It’s $98 a year or $12.95 a month, and you’ll receive unlimited free delivery from stores, fuel discounts, and access to tools like Scan & Go. There’s also a 15-day free trial available.
Be sure to check out the other Walmart Deals we are finding.