Utah Sweet Savings may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
In addition to being a great desktop computer, the Mac mini powers everything from home automation to giant render farms. This deal is good today only, while supplies last!
Apple Mac Mini for $499.99 (Reg $999.99)!
- Part Racehorse, All Workhorse: In addition to being a great desktop computer, the Mac mini powers everything from home automation to giant render farms. And now, with an 8th Generation 3.2 GHz Intel Core i7 Six-Core processor and Intel UHD Graphics 630, the Mac mini has even more computing power for industrial-grade tasks. So, whether you’re running a live concert sound engine or testing your latest iOS app, the Mac mini is the shortest distance between a great idea and a great result.
- Climb In, Geek Out: The Mac mini features 32GB of high-performance 2666 MHz DDR4 SO-DIMM memory for faster rendering, working with massive files, or running multiple virtual machines. And now you can configure even more memory – up to 64GB – to run even heavier workloads.
- Haul Apps: This Mac mini has a 128GB PCIe SSD with sequential read speeds of up to 3.4 GB/s, so you can load giant files and launch apps quickly.
- Apple’s T2 Security Chip – Next-Gen Security: The Mac mini features the Apple T2 Security Chip, a second-generation custom Mac silicon designed by Apple to make the Mac mini even more secure. The T2 Security Chip consolidates several controllers into one, and includes a Secure Enclave co-processor that provides the foundation for encrypted storage and secure boot capabilities.
- Strength in Numbers: The Mac mini is optimized for performance across the board, with programs including Xcode, WebKit Compile, Adobe Photoshop CC, Pixelmator Pro, Luxion KeyShot, Autodesk Maya, Compressor, Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X, MainStage, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and more.
- Connections and Expansion: With a variety of ports, the Mac mini is ready for a variety of workflow configurations. Thunderbolt 3 is powerful and versatile, and the Mac mini has four of them. The HDMI 2.0 port delivers more bandwidth than its predecessor, so you can enjoy faster frame rates. For wired network access, take advantage of the integrated Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Thunderbolt 3: Thunderbolt 3 gives you some productive possibilities. Transfer data at up to 40 Gb/s, charge and power external devices, connect up to two 4K displays—and even a third with HDMI 2.0—or one 5K display. Or, pair your Mac mini with an eGPU for desktop-class graphics performance.
- To the Desktop, and Beyond: Because of its size, performance, and wide array of ports, the Mac mini goes where no Mac has gone before. And now, with even more cores packed into its 7.7″ square frame, you never know where you’ll find a Mac mini—or dozens of them—hard at work.
- Build and Render Farms: The faster 2666 MHz DDR4 memory in the Mac mini is ideal for batching out massive Xcode builds or rendering and compressing video.
- Xcode Server: A 3.2 GHz Intel Core i7 Six-Core processor and fast I/O connectivity make the Mac mini a solid Xcode companion to build your apps quickly while running automated tests in the background.
- Live Performance: With its 128GB PCIe SSD, fast performance, and small footprint, Mac mini becomes a live musical instrument with MainStage on some of the world’s largest concert tours.
- Digital Art and Signage: From performance art to immersive digital billboards, the Mac mini drives some of the biggest and brightest digital displays with its powerful processor, high-performance memory, and fast, versatile I/O.
- macOS: macOS features Dark Mode, pro-inspired features, four new apps, and a redesigned Mac App Store.
- Up to Three Displays: Two displays with a 4096 x 2304 resolution at 60 Hz connected via Thunderbolt 3, plus one display with 4096 x 2160 resolution at 60 Hz, connected via HDMI 2.0.
- Up to Two Displays: One display with a 5120 x 2880 resolution at 60 Hz connected via Thunderbolt 3, plus one display with 4096 x 2160 resolution at 60 Hz, connected via HDMI 2.0.
- Thunderbolt 3 Digital Video Output: Native DisplayPort output over USB Type-C, with Thunderbolt 2, DVI, and VGA output supported using separately-sold adapters.
- HDMI 2.0 Display Video Output: Support for one display with a 4096 x 2160 resolution of 60 Hz with DVI output using a separately-sold HDMI to DVI adapter.
Customers who are Amazon Prime members will get FREE shipping! Just log into your Prime account to checkout. Otherwise, shipping is a flat rate of $6 no matter how much you order sitewide, so shop around and check out their other deals, too!
Leave a Comment