Looking for a Haunted Good Time? Black Island Farms Harvest Festival & Nightmare Acres Combo Pass has you covered!
Even if you don’t want to participate in the Nightmare Acres, this pass still gets you into all of the Courtyard Activities and it’s less than the regular admission of $16.00. (It just doesn’t include the Hayride)
Black Island Farms Harvest Festivals offers just that chance in their Nightmare Acres. This is one of Utah’s premier indoor/outdoor haunted houses! Pay to get in, pray to get out! Then calm your nerves, (but not your frustration) as you walk through their 26 acre maze. Get lost in the labyrinth of twists and turns and enjoy a night of Halloween festivities. Limited tickets available each week, so purchase before they’re gone!
- 1 Pass to Nightmare Acres
- Admission to the Corn Maze
- Children 2 and under enter for free
- All Courtyard Activities which include all the following: Cow Train, Giant Slide, Straw Maze, Pig Races, Farmers Market, Bon Fires, Animal Alley, Corn Box, Corn Snake, Goat Mountain, Grain Chute Slide and more!
- Does not include hayride
- Black Island Farms is open September 15th & 16th, and September 22nd-October 31st, 2017
- To redeem and exchange for a ticket, bring your printed voucher to the ticket booth at Black Island Farms (3178 S. 3000 W. Syracuse, UT 84075)