Ok, this is new to me, but I’m checking it out now and it seems pretty cool! It’s FREE to get started and create your own Digital Baby Book.
Blinkbuggy makes it easy and fun to capture, share and enjoy all of life’s moments, both big and small, today and forever by combining the idea of the traditional baby book with the power of technology. I don’t know about you, but because of technology I have thousands of photos of each of my kids. They are saved on our hard drive, shared on Facebook, modified on Instagram. But I’m missing a nice memory book for each kid.
Blinkbuggy is a technology that helps moms by making it easy and fun to collect and connect all the most important moments and create meaningful stories, all in one place, that can be shared now, printed into beautiful memory books as well as passed on to the next generation. Why it’s unique:
- One place for everything: Brings together all the ways you record your memories (photo, video, email, written notes, artwork, milestones, etc.)
- The privacy you want: Easily share your memories—but only the ones you choose to share. You control your data and who it’s being shown to through simply, flexible privacy controls
- Collaboration with family and friends: Invite others to share in the stories and contribute their own memories
- Powerful organizational system: Quickly tag and group all of your memories as you create them so you can easily find the ‘best of the best’ at any moment
- In the cloud and on your coffee table: Enjoy life’s little moments today, and forever, both in the cloud and in custom printed memory books
Once you have a digital memory book, you can opt to get it printed for a fee.
Head over HERE to try it out for FREE!