Balance bikes are the cool new things for little toddlers. We just got my 2-year-old a balance bike, and although it’s taken a bit of time for him to get used to it, he loves it! He wasn’t getting the idea of pedaling with a tricycle and was Flintstoning it. Our walks would take forever. Once they figure it out, kids can really move on balance bikes!
- No pedals or training wheels allows your child to
learn balance quickly and easily without injuries from greasy chains or pedal cranks
- Lightweight steel frame that’s built kid-tough
- Height-adjustable handlebars
- Quick-release padded saddle
- Certified Lead-Free Paint
Shipping is a flat $5 at Woot.