Utah Sweet Savings may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Set aside Friday, September 21 for the Boy George and Culture Club concert at the Maverik Center! We’ve found a deal on discounted tickets for you!
- Seating: Section 115–125 for $49 (regularly $91.90)
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets – discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
- Who they are: English new wavers Mikey Craig, Roy Hay, Jon Moss, and glamorously androgynous frontman Boy George
- How they made history: “Time (Clock of the Heart),” which the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame included on its list of 500 songs that shaped rock; also they racked up a Grammy and a pair of Brit Awards
- Other essential tracks: “I’ll Tumble 4 Ya,” “Karma Chameleon,” “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?”
- How Culture Club is like a Karma Chameleon: they come and go
- Why?: since disbanding in 1987, the band has reunited for several memorable stints, notably for a popular performance on VH1’s Storytellers in 1998
- Why this reunion is special: in addition to touring, the quartet is preparing to release Life, their first new album since 1999
Leave a Comment