Utah Sweet Savings may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
No more Starbucks runs necessary if you get one of these!
Breville BES870 The Barista Express Coffee Machine for $449.99 + free shipping (regularly $849.95)
- Integrated conical burr grinder and half-pound bean hopper: stainless steel conical burrs optimize extraction of flavor from the bean by maximizing the surface area of the grinds. Use freshly ground beans for every shot for more full espresso flavor. Hopper has locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer of coffee beans.
- Grind size and grind amount selector dials: choose among grind settings from fine to coarse and adjust the amount of freshly ground espresso dosed into the filter basket.
- Filter size button: indicate whether you are using a single- or double-wall filter basket and the grinder will dispense the required amount of ground coffee for the appropriate filter type.
- 54mm tamper: for expert tamping control. With magnetized storage, but removable for easy tamping.
- Hands-free grinding cradle: push portafilter into cradle and freshly ground espresso will be dispensed directly into the filter. Grinder automatically stops when the indicated amount has been dispensed.
- 54mm stainless steel portafilter: with commercial style spouts.
- 67 fl. oz. removable water tank: top-fill tank with replaceable water filter to reduce impurities and scale.
- Volumetric control: preset 1 and 2 cup volumes, manual over-ride, or reprogrammable shot volumes.
- Espresso pressure gauge: monitors espresso extraction pressure.
- Thermocoil heating system: integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature.
- Clean me light: indicates when a cleaning cycle is required. Cleaning kit included.
- 360-degree swivel action steam wand: for effortless milk texturing.
- Auto purge function: automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.
- Removable drip tray: partitioned for both wet and dry spills, with ‘Empty me!’ indicator for when it’s full.