Staples has a couple nice deals on laser printers this week! I personally think a laser printer is the way to go because of how long the toner cartridges last. If you’re looking for a black-and-white printer, this Brother HL-2240 Mono Laser Printer is only $59.99 (regularly $119.99). I have had this printer for several years and it works really well. I’ve never had any problems.
- Prints up to 24 ppm (mfr specs)
- Up to 2400 x 600-dpi resolution
- 250-sheet max paper capacity
- Single-sheet by-pass slot
- Prints up to 8.5″ x 14″
- Monthly duty cycle of up to 10,000 pages
- Approx. 8.5 seconds to print first page
- Straight through paper path via single-sheet by-pass slot for thicker media
- Toner Save mode for less critical business documents
- 8MB RAM
- 7.2″H x 14.5″W x 14.2″D, 14.8 lbs.
- 1-Year mfr. limited warranty
- USB cable sold separately
You can also save $100 and get this Samsung C410W Xpress Color Laser Printer for $129.99 this week. I am seriously considering this, as my inkjet printer runs out of ink SO fast.
- Network Ready: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / Ethernet 10/100 Base Tx
- Prints up to 19 ppm in letter in black and up to 4 ppm in letter in color
- With a footprint of 15” x 12.2” x 8.3” its’ the smallest color laser in its’ class
- Easy Eco Driver software, granted the 2012 Outstanding Achievement in Innovation award from Buyers Laboratory (BLI), saves users up to 20 percent on toner
- Its ergonomic two-tone design creates a modern and elegant work environment