Everyone loves bubbles! This fun set is great for the entire family!
Bubble Thing Big Bubbles Wand and Mix just $9.99!
- Send giant bubbles flying (even 20-footers or more), amaze your friends, and scare the neighbors. Huge, easy, outdoor fun all year long for kids ages 6 to 96.
- This is the world-famous Bubble Thing invented in 1984 by architect David Stein to entertain his little daughter. Often imitated, it still bubbles biggest by far. (Unless you invest in building your own equipment.)
- The 90-inch fabric loop is woven to absorb and release maximum bubble soap. The slide-control lets you shape bubbles of endless variety—not just globes or tunnels, but double-bubbles, bubbles-in-bubbles, kids-in-bubbles, and monster protoplasmic bubbles that seem almost alive.
- The BIG Bubble Mix in the package makes 2.7 gallons of bubble juice and works instantly. Just stir with hot tap water and dish soap (Joy, Dawn, or Fairy) and go. (You’ll soon want to order our BIG Bubble Mix refill available here on Amazon.)
- Giant bubbles are best in cool, calm air with high humidity, which slows their evaporation. Foggy days (100% humidity) are ideal.
Customers who are Amazon Prime members will get FREE shipping! Just log into your Prime account to checkout. Otherwise, shipping is a flat rate of $6 no matter how much you order sitewide, so shop around and check out their other deals, too!