We’ve been so busy posting deals, I haven’t had a chance to do anything fun for the holiday with my family. So, I’m for sure going to take advantage of this event with my family this year.
We will be heading to Candlelight Christmas up at This is The Place Heritage Park. It is one of my family’s favorite places and we’ve never made it there for Christmas. I’m so excited!
2014: December 8-27 (Monday-Saturday evenings, Closed Dec. 24 & 25)
Leave the bright lights and hustle bustle of the season behind and step into the quiet of the Village, a place where the clock stopped over a century ago.
- Enjoy a visit with Father Christmas
- In the peace of the Village, the live Nativity scene touches the hearts of young and old alike.
- The Heritage Village Carolers return each year for an encore presentation, providing an inspiring backdrop to the glitter of lights, the glow of warm fires and the smells of Christmas.
- Visit the Naughty and Nice House. What list will you be on?
- Take home a little bit of Christmas by joining in the fun of making crafts and homemade gifts in one of the decorated historic homes or pioneer cabins. The enchanting evenings of Candlelight Christmas will be a memory to cherish for a lifetime.
Save all your holiday shopping for your visit to the Park! The Gift Shop is filled with something for everyone on your list. And don’t forget to warm up with a hot soup meal at the Huntsman Hotel. Your evening will be complete with a little bit of sugary heaven at Brigham’s Donuts.
Bundle up and join us for an event you’ll be talking about for years to come! Make a memory that will last a lifetime and start your family tradition this year at Candlelight Christmas. This Is The FUN Holiday Place For Everyone!
You can purchase tickets online or at the door.