Awesome! This has been extended through today!
This weekend, you can get a darling t-shirt that will remind you to be thankful all season long for FREE with any $25 purchase from Cents of Style! Just use code THANKFLUL1 at checkout.
1- Find products you love (jewelry, clothes, shoes, whatever you have to have) and add it to your cart. **Make sure you check out the “Last Chance” section for deeply discounted items!
2- When the cart totals $25, add the Thankful Grateful Blessed shirt from our Fashion Friday page to the cart.
3- Hit Checkout.
4- Put the code THANKFUL1 in the “Gift Card or Discount Code” Box to make your t-shirt FREE! Code expires Sunday, November 6.
I ordered a large, and this is what it looks like on me. 🙂
So yesterday I had a bit of a mommy-sized meltdown. I expect it this time of year, honestly. Most bloggers go through a bit of anxiety in November. I think a lot of moms do, actually. We start thinking about Christmas and looking at our budgets. Our calendars become filled with recitals and extra practices, presentations for school, extra events for the entire family. This year we’re facing a maddening election on top of it all, too. Yesterday it all felt like too much to me. So I took a moment to breathe, and remember that I am truly blessed and have so much to be thankful for, and I made a therapeutic list.
- I have some pretty darn amazing kiddos. (We had parent teacher conference yesterday, and I couldn’t be prouder or how well they’re all doing in school!)
- I have an incredibly supportive husband who works his tail off.
- In the job department, it doesn’t get much better than what I do at Utah Sweet Savings.
- I have 2 parents who would do absolutely ANYTHING for my family, and 4 parent-in-laws who show their love from across the country.
- I have a van to drive, and it’s even been several weeks since I’ve had to take it to the shop for some repair!
- I live in a BEAUTIFUL place and can spend time outside running in the mountains or with my friends, enjoying fresh air and beautiful scenery.
- I have a well-stocked fridge and pantry, even though I haven’t had a chance to make it to the store this week.
- I have some of the best friends that I can laugh, cry, and share my deepest thoughts with.
- I live in a safe place, without constant fear and worry.
- I have knowledge of Heavenly Father who I can pray to, and a Savior who shares my burdens.
Taking a moment to make the list helped me put things in perspective, and gear up for the rest of the season. This Thankful Grateful Blessed shirt will help me to focus on the good things in my life, and work through the hard things. Seriously! I know it’s just a shirt, but it’s important to remember to be thankful and grateful and count my blessings. <3