Spunky Ameila Flamm, also known as Millie, has been diagnosed with leukemia three different times. Besides all the chemo and radiation, Millie has also had a bone marrow transplant that did not put her into remission and yet she still continues her battle.
This is the same little girl has inspired so many people… and she’s only seven:
Justin Bieber just couldn’t say no so he stopped to visit Millie at Primary’s Children Hospital in January
A foundation – Millie’s Princess Foundation has been created to help other children and their families with medical bills.
2013 is the second year for the Princess 5k Run/Walk and 2k for children at Sugarhouse Park, June 29th.
We know many of our Utah readers are runners! I’m so excited to share this amazing run with you. The 2nd Annual Millie’s Princess Run/Walk will be held at Sugarhouse Park Saturday, June 29, 2013. Prizes for top places in Men’s Women’s, Boys, and Girls.
This is going to be such a fun event!
- Runners are encouraged to dress up as princesses (and princes) and will be chased by ogres, trolls, and witches.
- Race day participants get a sweet little swag bag that includes an event t-shirt and other surprises.
- Meet Miss Utah, Miss Sandy, and Miss Utah Teen International and see Disney princesses.
- The event includes a bounce house, photo booth, plus free Einstein bagels and fresh fruit.
- Trader’s Joes will be greeting runners with granola bars.
There is something for the whole family! Make sure you register soon! Registration ends on Saturday June 22nd!
You can REGISTER HERE!
Can’t make race day? Make a donation 3 different ways:
1) Visit a Mountain America Credit Union location and make a donation to Millie’s Princess Foundation
2) Mail a check out to Millie’s Princess Foundation and mail it to P.O. Box 902081 Sandy, Utah 84090
3) Visit the MilliesPrincessRun.org website and click the PayPal link.
Please consider signing up for this race or donating to this amazing organization.