Have you heard about Citrus Lane? It’s a cool program where you can get a box of the best, age-appropriate products for your child delivered to your home each month. I ordered mine a couple weeks ago and this is what I received a box filled with the following products, valued at over $32:
- Melissa & Doug Lace and Trace Cards (priced at $9.35 on Amazon)
- Goodbyn Bynto Food Container (priced at $8.99 on Amazon)
- Goodbyn Dishwasher Safe Stickers (priced at $3.50 from Goodbyn)
- Cool It Buddy Instant Cold Pack (priced at $9.98 on Amazon)
Episencial Babytime! Mighty Shield Bug Repellent, 0.5 oz Sample size (a 3.4 oz size sells for $9.99 on Amazon).
Right now, first-time Citrus Lane subscribers who start a monthly subscription can enter code TAKEHALF to get their first box for just $12.50!
A typical toddler box would include something like:
- Skip Hop Zoo Lunchie Insulated Lunch Bag (these alone are $10 and up at Amazon)
- Bus Stops Board Book
- Packin’ Smart Keepa Drink Holder
- Eco-Me Dish Soap & Floor Cleaner
You’ll give your child’s age (from newborn to 5) so they can pick just the right products for your box. Then you’ll receive a special box to your door every month…and shipping is free!
Plus, once you sign up, you can share it with a friend to get a $10 credit on your next order!