If you are in the market for a diagnostic tool to test your vehicles then this is a great price! This can be a great tool to help you save money from taking your car in to find out what is wrong before getting it repaired.
Diagnostic Scan Tool for OBDII Vehicles $17.95 (Reg. $39.95)
Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
- includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector–no additional cables are needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Works with most OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
Shipping is FREE with Amazon Prime or with FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $35. If you would like to get a prime membership and have never had it before, you can get a 1-month free trial here. FREE 2-day shipping on literally thousands of items is an awesome benefit.