This post may contain affiliate links. If you click a link and purchase, I will earn a commission with no additional cost to you. For more information please see our Disclosure Policy.
**Through tomorrow September 18, you can use code FALL20 through THIS SITE to get 20% off!**
- Ticket package to a Utah Jazz game, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Monday, October 2, at 7 p.m. (Sydney Kings) | Wednesday, October 4, at 7 p.m. (Maccabi Haifa) | Friday, October 6, at 7 p.m. (Phoenix Suns) | Monday, October 30, at 7 p.m. (Dallas Mavericks) | Wednesday, November 1, at 7 p.m (Portland Trail Blazers) | Tuesday, November 7, at 7 p.m. (Miami Heat) | Tuesday, November 28, 8 p.m. (Denver Nuggets) | Friday, December 1, at 7 p.m. (New Orleans Pelicans)
- Seating: upper-level corner/goal sections 107–109, 115–129, or 135–137; lower-level goal/corner sections 1–3, 11–14, or 22
- Seating chart
- Purchases include the OFP Discount Package featuring incentives with brands like Uber ($20 for new riders) and $25 at the OFP Online Memorabilia Store. Click here for more information.
Prices and values vary depending on the game you select.
- $15–$39 for two upper-level tickets (up to $50 value) *$12 to $31.20 after code FALL20*
- $59–$109 for two lower-level tickets (up to $130 value) *$47.20 to $87.20 after code FALL20*