My little boy LOVES pirates right now. He runs around with his underwear on his head saying, “I’m Jack Sparrow!” It’s so cute! I’m encouraging this behavior in the hopes that he finds a buried treasure and we strike it rich.
Here are two super cute Jake and The Never Land Pirates toys for our own little pirates!
Fisher-Price Jake and The Never Land Pirates: Skate Park Playset for $12.97 (regularly $24.99)
- Spin the ship’s wheel to make Jake ride the half-pipe back and forth
- Lift the lever to catch Jake in a mid-air stall at the edge of the half pipe
- Press down on the front barrel and Tick Tock breaks through
- Drive Jake over the “X” button to reveal a hidden trophy and treasure
- Brings the world of Jake and the Neverland Pirates to life
Fisher-Price Disney Jake and The Never Land Pirates Destiny Sword for $10.39 (regularly $19.99)
I think my little boy will particularly love this one! He doesn’t like to dress up much (except putting underwear on his head), but LOVES roll playing with things like swords.
- Press button for hidden reveal feature
- Sword’s blade transforms from solid to see through
- Glowing pulsating light
- Icons are revealed
- Hours of fun for any fan of Jake and The Never Land Pirates
Shipping is FREE with Amazon Prime or with FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $35.