As you might remember, we have teamed up with My Natural Family to offer you an opportunity to win a free essential oil a month! I am a HUGE fan of essential oils. I have been using them for about 5 years (before it was cool). Yep I was a closet essential oil user.
Today I get to share one of my favorite doTERRA essential oil blends. BREATHE!
Breathe is doTERRA’s most popular oil. And for good reason. It is amazing. I use it daily in the winter and at least weekly the rest of the year.
Breathe is a remarkable blend of the purest essential oils which combine to open airways and alleviate respiratory stress. Their collective characteristics promote elimination of bacteria and viruses and help to soothe inflamed tissues and airways. A proprietary blend including Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Tea tree, Lemon and Ravensara can easily be applied topically to the affected area.
I rub it on my family’s chest when they are sick or have any sort of congestion. We put it in our diffusers at night when we sleep to help everyone sleep better. I have used it on my girls since they were just little little. I dilute it with coconut oil. The amazing thing is that just a little goes a long way. One little drop will do the job.
Here is some more info on Breathe found on My Natural Family’s Website:
- Diffuse: in a child’s bedroom 20 minutes before you put them to bed
- In event of infection – diffuse in general household areas to prevent others from getting same bug. In room of person with infection set to diffuse 10 minutes every hour round the clock.
- Apply Directly: to chest of adults, back of adults, on the bones behind the ears, on the forehead and facial sinuses, on the bottoms of feet of children and adults, on vita flex points of feet, hands and head.
- May dilute 1:1 for skin application on small children.
- Arthritis and Rheumatism: Mix Breathe 4 drops, Lemon 4 drops, White Fir 2 drops – may use roller bottle and apply to areas of pain during the day.
- Mix Breathe 4 drops, Roman Chamomile 4 drops, Lavender 6 drops, and apply to areas of pain in the evening.
- Sore Throat and have to sing in the choir NOW —apply to the throat externally, Breathe 2 drops, Lavender 4 drops, Basil 2 drops – roller bottle great.
- Shingles: Mix Breathe 6 drops, coconut oil 10 drops –spritz on blisters for pain and skin recovery.
One lucky reader will win a bottle of doTERRA Breathe to try. Just fill out the rafflecopter to enter. Do as many of the steps as you can to get as many entries as possible!
There are a few other doTERRA Breath Oil giveaways listed HERE if you are interested.
The product I reviewed and the giveaway prize was provided by My Natural Family and will be shipped to the winner by My Natural Family. All opinions expressed are my honest opinions based on my personal experiences. If you own a blog and would like to run a giveaway like this, check out their blogger program.