This giveaway is over. To find out who won, check out THIS POST!
Don’t forget to enter! This giveaway ends today!
My family is looking forward to going to the circus later this month, when Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey brings their Circus Xtreme act to town!
Their coming to EnergySolutions Arena in Salt Lake September 24-28, and this promised to be an exciting show!
Circus XTREME pushes the limits of excitement to features artists who redefine the word extreme in everything they do, magnifying beloved traditional elements of the circus and combining them with never-before-seen contemporary spectacles, original fast-paced performances and incredibly hilarious moments. Featuring an international assembly of over 100 performers spanning 13 countries around the world, the Ringling Bros. 145th Edition is highlighted by several unique acts including:
- Xtreme Sports display featuring BMX freestyle riders, energetic parkour performers, trampoline acrobats and slack line gymnastics tricks
- Caravan of Camels – the only act of it’s kind in the world featuring 6 twin-humped Bactrian camels
- Bungee Skydivers aerial acro-ballet
- World’s youngest human cannonball Gemma “The Jet” Kirby has been shot from the cannon nearly 500 times
- Mongolian Marvels strongmen create a human pyramid with a combined weight of over 880 pounds
Additional circus elements highlighted in the show including Bengal tiger presenter Taba; daredevil whirling Pendulum of Steel performance; edge-of-your-seat high wire stunts, hilarious poodle tricks; of course no show would be complete without the Ringling Bros. Clown Alley and treasured performing pachyderms!
Be sure to arrive early to experience several fun-filled interactive elements before the show starts included with the ticket price – visit the Animal Open House to get up-close with the amazing animal stars and the All Access Pre-Show where families can step onto the arena floor to meet our performers, learn circus skills, try on costumes and much more!
There will be 5 shows this year:
Thursday, September 24 7:00 PM
Friday, September 25 3:30 PM & 7:00 PM
Saturday, September 26 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:00 PM
Sunday, September 27 1:00 PM & 4:30 PM
Monday, September 28 7:00 PM
Ticket prices range from $20, $35 (VIP) and $65-70 (Front Row)*
- Kids (ages 2-12) tickets available for only $10 each for select seating on weekday shows
- Save 50% on Opening Night discount tickets (select seating only; not valid on VIP/Front Row levels)
Can’t go on opening night but still want a discount? Buy your tickets online and use the code MOM at checkout for $5 off. You can use the code on the following shows.
- Friday 3:30pm & 7:00pm, Saturday 11:30am, Sunday 4:30pm, Monday 7:00pm
- $26 and $20 tickets only
- Limit 8 per order
- Valid online only with code
- Good through showtime
- Additional fees may apply
Now! On to the GIVEAWAY!!!
One lucky Utah Sweet Savings reader will win a Family 4 Pass to the Circus!
To enter, comment below with your favorite circus act. Then make it official on the rafflecopter below. There are a BUNCH more ways to enter. So be sure to do as many as you can to get the best chance at winning. Giveaway ends September 15.
Good luck! I’ll see you at the Circus!
Once you have entered here, make sure to enter over at my friend’s sites as well. They have giveaways for tickets too!