We have an exciting NEW special event for women to share with you!
Spring Break For Women is a new local conference held in Brigham City, Utah. It will be on April 25, 2015 at Box Elder High School. Similar to Time Out for Women, this event will feature some amazing speakers and entertainment, giving LDS women over age 18 an uplifting day of fun and learning.
On the slate to speak at the event are Heather Farrell from Women in the Sriptures, Ashlee Birk from The Moments We Stand, Daniel Bay Gibbons, and Troy Christensen, a.k.a. the Color Guy. Entertainment will be provided by Mike Bearden from Voice Male.
This is an event you won’t want to miss! Mark your calendars and head over HERE to get your tickets. It’s JUST $49 to attend the entire day!
Now on to the giveaway!
Spring Break For Women would like to give one Utah Sweet Savings reader Heather Farrell’s new book “Walking with the Women of the New Testament.” This amazing hardcover book is valued at $35!
- Mary. Elisabeth. Martha. Lydia. Some we know by name. Some we know only by their legacy of faith.
- The scriptures tell us of the many men who figured prominently in the Savior’s life. Alongside the Apostles were also numerous valiant and virtuous women who worked and worshipped, petitioned and prayed. Discover their stories in this unique and uplifting book. Inside you’ll find:
- Historical background information on the more than seventy women mentioned in the New Testament
- Beautiful artwork depicting the lives and values of these women of faith
- Charts and study tools to help you learn more
- Stunning photography that will take you back to the early days of the Savior’s Church
- Filled with stories that will inspire you in your own efforts to follow the Savior, this unique book is sure to become a treasure in your home for years to come.
This would be an incredible book to deepen your understanding of the New Testament.
And that’s not all! To sweeten the pot even more, a second winner will be chosen to receive a $25 gift certificate to Firehouse Pizzeria in Logan or Smithfield, UT! I LOVE this restaurant.
To enter, follow the instructions on the rafflecopter! Make sure you do the mandatory entry and leave a comment at Spring Break For Women with the hashtag #sweetsavings.