Have you been thinking about getting a Sam’s Club membership? Although I don’t think it’s the best day to save on things such as canned goods or cereal, my family has a membership that has more than paid for itself in the form of savings on tires for our vehicles.
- One-year Sam’s Club Plus membership (a $100 value); view membership benefits
- $30 gift card valid for in-club purchases
- Fresh-food vouchers, redeemable through November 10 (a $17.84 value)
For your food vouchers, you’ll receive:
- One Artisan Fresh rotisserie chicken (about 3 lbs, a $4.88 value)
- One Artisan Fresh gourmet cupcakes variety pack (4 ct, a $4.98 value)
- One Castle Wood Reserve sliced oven-roasted turkey breast (22 oz, a $7.98 value)
You have through August 11 to purchase this deal. You can redeem your membership starting August 14. Make sure you redeem it before August 18 and you will receive an invitation to an in-club Plus Member Appreciation Event, held August 18, which grants access to VIP pricing on more than 25 special items.