WOW! Do you need a new comforter? Here are some great deals on white down comforters! Down Comforters are my FAVORITE! I have had mine for 12 years and it is still soft and cozy! Read my tips below to see how to care for yours so it lasts and lasts.
Kathy Ireland Essentials White Down and Feather Comforter Starting at $39.99-$66.99 (Reg. $159.99)
- End-to-end sewn-through box stitching
- Fill materials: 25% white duck down, 75% white duck feather
- Fill power: 500
Shipping is FREE! Free Returns too.
Here are my tips for caring for it so it lasts for years!
- Get a nice cover: I like having two so I can rotate and wash them when I change my sheets.
- NEVER wash your insert: That’s right. If something spills I wash the cover and use stain remover and water to spot the stain!
- NEVER tumble dry your insert:Drying it makes all the feathers lump up in the squares. Shake it like you would a parachute instead. My kids love helping me do this! We stand around the bead and I have each one hold a corner and we shake it really hard. I also rotate it because the feathers like to lump on one end.
- Air it out: I usually do this when I have to spot it. Airing it out in the sun soaks up excess moisture from the feathers and keeps it fluffy.
- Don’t Stress. I only do these things like 4 times a year.