Make plans on May 18 to go to the Night Lights Sky Lantern Festival at the Utah Motorsports Campus in Grantsville!
- Admission for Two People for $54 (reg $130), $27 per person
- Admission for Four People for $99 (reg $260), $24.75 per person
- Admission for Six People for $139 (reg $390), $23.17 per person
- General admission
- What’s included: entry wristband, event entry, two sky lanterns, matches, marker
- Free admission for children under 3
- Dates and times: May 18, 2019, from 4 p.m to 11 p.m.
- Location: Utah Motorsports Campus, 1512 Sheep Ln, Grantsville, Utah
- About 30 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City, West Valley City and Salt Lake City International Airport; and is under 90 minutes away from Provo, Lehi, Ogden, & West Jordan, Utah.
- Night Lights Event brings the community of family and friends together for a lantern experience as a celebration life. Inspired by the traditional Thai Lantern Festival, it lifts lanterns of bamboo and rice paper as attendees glow in the magical sigh. With community still at its focus, it only uses eco-friendly, biodegradable lanterns and employs “lantern chasers” who search for debris after every festival. It aims to create magical nights sustainably, to leave the community cleaner than they found it.
Things to bring:
- Blankets + chairs
- Layers (sweaters, jackets) for the evening
- Cash + cards for snacks + drinks
- Your dancing shoes!
- Snacks & Waters ok. NO coolers or alcohol. Bags are checked.
Promotional value expires May 19, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Online registration required. Valid only for listed event. Tickets are valid for all ages. Parking not included and paid in cash at the event; see website for details. Kids 3 and under are free. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.