Make plans on September 21 to go to the Night Lights Sky Lantern Festival at the Utah Motorsports Campus in Grantsville! Ticket prices will only go up as the event gets closer.
Use code SAVE to get 20% off through July 11! The code can be used up to 3 times per account and will be applied to 1 unit per transaction.
- Admission for Two People for $49 (reg $130) *39.20 after code, $19.60 per person
- Admission for Four People for $89 (reg $260), $71.20 after code, $17.80 per person
- Admission for Six People for $119 (reg $390), $95.20 after code, $15.87 per person
- General admission
- What’s included: entry wristband, event entry, sky lantern, and decorating kit for a lantern.
- Parking not included and paid in cash at the event.
- Free admission for children 3 and under.
- Dates and times: Saturday, September 21, 2019, at 4:30 p.m
- Location: Utah Motorsports Campus, 512 Sheep Ln, Erda, UT 84074
- About 35 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City
Night Lights Event brings the community of family and friends together for a lantern experience as a celebration life. Inspired by the traditional Thai Lantern Festival, it lifts lanterns of bamboo and rice paper as attendees glow in the magical sigh. With community still at its focus, it only uses eco-friendly, biodegradable lanterns and employs “lantern chasers” who search for debris after every festival. It aims to create magical nights sustainably, to leave the community cleaner than they found it.
Things to bring:
- Blankets + chairs
- Layers (sweaters, jackets) for the evening
- Cash + cards for snacks + drinks
- Your dancing shoes!
- Snacks & Waters ok. NO coolers or alcohol. Bags are checked.
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. Valid only for listed event. Tickets are valid for all ages. Parking not included and paid in cash at the event; see website for details. Kids 3 and under are free. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.