This was a HOT item for Christmas 2014 and a great way to save a few bucks on a gaming system for the younger kids! Amazon has it at this low cost.
LeapFrog LeapTV Educational Active Video Game System for only $99 (Reg. $149)
- Educational, active video gaming system
- Learn through motion as they jump, dance and more*
- The kid’s gaming system has a library of 100+ LeapFrog educator-approved game cartridges, game downloads and videos**
- Gets kids into the action while teaching core skills across reading, mathematics, science and problem solving
- Games adapt to each child’s level; starting with age, and then automatically adjusting the learning for just the right challenge*
- System uses a motion-sensing camera and controller that fits small hands
- Audio instruction makes it simple for even the youngest kids to play, solo or with a friend (additional controller sold separately)
- Puts learning in motion 3 ways: body motion, pointer play and classic control
- Body Motion: no controller is needed; the camera captures kids’ moves as they explore Disney Sofia the First’s world or dance in LeapFrog Dance Party**
- Pointer Play: swivel 1 end of the controller out to play as Jake from Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates, or bowl a strike in LeapFrog Sports**
- Classic Control: press the A and B buttons for fast-paced gaming; swing from skyscrapers as Spider-Man or tilt and shake the controller to race in LeapFrog Kart Racing: Supercharged**
- System includes: console, motion-sensing camera, camera mount, transforming controller with wrist strap, HDMI cable, 16GB of memory and built-in Wi-Fi for downloads**
- Kids can create and care for a pet in the bonus game Pet Play World and expand the fun with rewards earned in every game**
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- *Dance and auto-level feature available in select games only.
- **Computer, smartphone or tablet with Internet connection required for parent account setup, additional features and access to bonus game. All other titles sold separately, some not available until year-end 2014, and may not be available in all countries.