LEGO Classic 90 Years of Play Building Set with 15 Mini Builds 11021 for $19.97 (Reg $34.97)!
- A building experience for all ages Children aged 5 and up can join adults and grandparents to recreate classic LEGO toys with the LEGO Classic 90 Years of Play (11021) building set
- What’s in the box? All you need to construct 15 mini build recreations of iconic LEGO toys, from a pirate ship to an elephant or yellow castle, plus lots of extra LEGO bricks for free building
- Celebrating 90 years of playful learning. 15 Toy mini build recreations, including the 1998 Secret of the Sphinx, 2001 LEGO BIONICLE Tahu and the 2013 LEGO NINJAGO Golden Dragon
- A gift for any occasion. This 5+ playset can be given as a birthday, holiday or any other day gift to LEGO builders of all ages
- Bursting with colorful LEGO pieces. Kids, adults and grandparents can build whatever they imagine with this 1,100 piece LEGO toy building set
Walmart is offering free shipping on all orders of $35+, and many items will be eligible for free next-day delivery or store pickup. You might also want to take advantage of the new Walmart+ membership. Through November 8, you can get it for 1/2 off, $49 a year (reg $98), and you’ll receive unlimited free delivery from stores, free shipping, fuel discounts, and access to tools like Scan & Go. There’s also a 30-day free trial available.
Be sure to check out the other Walmart Deals we are finding.