Moving? File Your Change of Address Form Online FREE!

Utah Sweet Savings may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.

It’s that time of year when people move. Whether you’re going off to college for the first time, buying a new home, or moving across the country, don’t forget to file a Change of Address Form with the United States Post Office.  You no longer even need to go into the Post Office to do this. You can now do it all online FREE!

Don’t you love it when life gets just a little bit easier?

1 Comment

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Utah Sweet Savings