Whether you’re looking for a good scare or some fall fun, check out Night Stalkers in West Jordan!
Use code SAVE through October 2, and you’ll get 20% off these already discounted prices! (NOTE: If you catch this after the code expires, try it anyway! Sometimes Groupon will still give it to you. If not, the code should be back within a few days!).
- The longest haunted trail in the state starts with the Creatures of the Corn experience with souls from another world waiting behind each corner. Participants then enter the newest attraction – Phobia. Here the darkest fears come to life. Those who like to be scared enter the Horror Show to feel the wrath of an eerie clown… at the end, 3D Slumber awaits – a hypnotic setting invites people to the world of the strangest nightmares
- Admission for 1 for $22 (reg $25) *$17.60 after code
- Admission for 2 for $40 (reg $50) *$32 after code, $16 each
- Admission for 4 for $77 (reg $100) *$61.60 after code, $15.40 each
- Dates and times: October 2–October 31 at 7:30 p.m. Closed Sundays.
- Pumpkins are available while supplies last.
- Admission for 1 and 1 Pumpkin for $11 (reg $13) *$8.80 after code
- Admission for 2 and 2 Pumpkins for $21 (reg $26) *$16.80 after code, $8.40 each