This looks like a really cool drone! The Parrot Jumping Race is a next-generation minidrone. Fast, energetic and ultra-stable thanks to its wide tyres, it is designed to race. With the Max version, take on the most dangerous courses. What’s more, with its on-board camera, you can follow it as if you were there. Experience the greatest sensations as they happen!
Parrot Jumping Race Mini Drone for $34.99 + Free Shipping (Regularly $149.99)
- With its large tires specially designed to race, the Parrot Jumping Race is perfectly adapted to high-speed driving inside and outside. With powerful motors and large, retractable wheels for perfect grip on the road, it’s a nippy little racing car that can reach top speeds of 8.7 mph!
- Your Parrot Jumping Race can radically change direction with 90° and 180° turns! Whatever you have it do, it has excellent grip and road-holding. Control it with your fingertips and make acrobatic maneuvers. It can jump vertically and horizontally up to 2.5 FT, can balance itself, and can even clear its path by throwing objects out of its way using springs. You can even plan its course in advance with the FreeFlight application!
- Your Jumping Race Jett is full of surprises. Spread its wheels for optimized grip at high speeds, or put it into compact mode for increased agility. Try it out on a smooth course and get a taste for speed, or test it in obstacle mode and feel the adrenaline rush.
- With its strong personality, your Parrot Jumping Race rolls, slaloms, turns, jumps, and reacts with sounds and lights. Take control of your drone and communicate through it via your smartphone’s earpiece. Experience the action live!
- Equipped with an on-board, wide-angle camera streaming live video to your control screen, you can view the world from new angles 6 in from the ground! Explore previously inaccessible areas and save all your adventures directly on a Mini USB drive.
- With FreeFlight Jumping, thanks to its accelerometer and its piloting interface’s touch controls, your Jumping Drone responds directly to your smartphone or tablet’s movements. Visible in real time on your tablet, not only can you direct the camera over 180°, you can also make it take off and land automatically. Piloting a drone has never been so intuitive!