Here’s a great deal on a garden planter that won’t break your back! I love that it’s elevated. Not only does it make it so you don’t have to bend over so far to plant and weed, but it also adds a nice height variety to any traditional garden.
PatioCraft Elevated Cedar Planter for $119.99 (Regularly $179.99) + free shipping & free returns
- Compact planters perfect for patios, balconies, and areas where space is at a premium
- Can also add extra space to existing gardens
- Use to plant flowers, vegetables, and other small crops
- Made from durable western red cedar
- Quick and easy assembly; no tools required
- Dimensions: 33” (W) x 41” (L) x 29” (H)
- Made from eco-friendly, rescued Western Red Cedar. No trees are specifically harvested to make PatioCraft planters–they are constructed from remnant pieces of sustainable SFI certified cedar.
- Elevated planters are easy on the back and knees while cultivating your garden.”
Don’t forget to take advantage of our exclusive offer for a Craftsy online Vegetable Gardening: Innovative Small-Space Solutions class for just $29.99 (regularly $39.99) this week only!